Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

debian testing and bumblebee issue

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
FateRover

debian testing and bumblebee issue

#1 Post by FateRover »

i used to use debian stretch and install bumblebee successfully,but when i compeletely new install debian testing and install bumblebee follwing "debian bumblebee wiki" :

Code: Select all

sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386 && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install bumblebee-nvidia primus primus-libs:i386

and test is it working right by

optirun glxgears -info
,it shows in terminal

primus: fatal: failed to load any of the libraries: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/nvidia/libGL.so.1:/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/nvidia/libGL.so.1:/usr/lib/nvidia/libGL.so.1
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/nvidia/libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/nvidia/libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/lib/nvidia/libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
so did i make something wrong or just the wiki should be update?