Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

System never resumes hibernation after upgrd jessie->stretch

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
rupeshoo7

Re: System never resumes hibernation after upgrd jessie->str

#16 Post by rupeshoo7 »

I'm utilizing the testing adaptations of Debian for a couple of years at this point, as it gives more exceptional bundles, which permit utilizing the last functionalities. I introduced Jessie on this PC when I got it as Jessie was the trying variant. Everything was working very fine at the ideal opportunity for hibernation and hibernation continue. I didn't move up to extend when it went out on the grounds that I was very separated and didn't see the Jessie discharge as steady when it was finished. As should be obvious in the sources. the rundown I stuck, I'm not utilizing "testing" however I incline toward utilizing the genuine name of the Debian form. It along these lines permits me to choose "when" I will do that large update. So a little while back I saw that Jessie was really the steady one now, so I moved to extend (sed in the record to supplant Jessie by stretch, at that point the adept orders I gave before).

sgosnell

Re: System never resumes hibernation after upgrd jessie->str

#17 Post by sgosnell »

The current stable version of Debian is Buster.
Take my advice, I'm not using it.