How do I sync Outlook via LTE

If none of the more specific forums is the right place to ask

How do I sync Outlook via LTE

Postby EricaWillms » 2017-04-21 15:21

Hi all!
So I have this issue with syncing Outlook using LTE. I am an Outlook power user for years and I have this app for syncing notes, contacts and calendar events with my phone. Before I was using an iPhone 6 and everything was syncing normally, but now after buying an iPhone 7 plus I'm having difficulty syncing. I did everything shown in this video guide: http://www.akruto.com/sync-iphone-with-outlook , but it sort of looks a bit outdated and it's confusing. The thing is that the syncing process is happening only when I'm connected to a wifi. When I outside and want to sync with an LTE nothing happens. I guess the issue is either in O2 network connection settings or I'm at fault and did something incorrectly during the installation process. I want to know if I should skip some steps during the installation or I don't know something else? I'm grateful for your help beforehand.
EricaWillms

Re: How do I sync Outlook via LTE

Postby arochester » 2017-04-21 15:33

Hello and welcome to Debian User Forums for people who use Debian Linux.

How does your question relate to Debian?
"Something to be aware of: Debian is a core or source distribution. This means there are many Debian-based distributions. THEY ARE NOT DEBIAN."
arochester

Return to General Questions