Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

PHP 7.0 and oci8

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
weltonwms

Re: PHP 7.0 and oci8

#21 Post by weltonwms »

gperes wrote:Welton, existe a possibilidade de eu acessar seu servidor remotamente?

Welton, there is the possibility for me to access your server remotely?
Yes, but I'm using debian inside the virtualbox. I'll have to create the route yet.
I'll give it to you later. Thank you very much for the support. Call me by email if you can.

weltonwms

#22 Post by weltonwms »

I discovered something. The problem is in Apache. I took a test. I put the OCI8 call in /etc/php/7.0/cli/php.ini. This file is read when I call the embedded web server of php, independent of apache. When I ran the PHP Embedded Web Server, I checked in phpinfo () that OCI8 was enabled as I wanted it to.

Other important information: Placing the OCI8 call in /etc/php/7.0/cli/php.ini , if ​​I give the command: php -m, the OCI8 appears as well.

Apache somehow is not communicating properly with PHP.

gperes

#23 Post by gperes »

Excellent!

weltonwms

#24 Post by weltonwms »

I found the solution.
As I had said the problem was the Apache. What was missing was to configure the apache environment variables.
Example:
Set the following variables in apache2:

# vi / etc / apache2 / envvars

Add these two lines at the end of the file.

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH = / usr / lib / oracle / 12.2 / client64 / lib
export ORACLE_HOME = / usr / lib / oracle / 12.2 / client64

Thank you all for the support. I hope this helps others too.