Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

How to upload package into debian repo

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
mas_drajat

How to upload package into debian repo

#1 Post by mas_drajat »

Hi everyone, There is an open source application like phpmyadmin called SLiMS(Senayan Library Automation System). It's librarian application which I like and I have build it in debian package (.deb). My question is, How to upload it into debian repo like I upload it into Launchpad ? I already read debian wiki. But, I don't understand well. Would you help me, please ? :)

orythem27

Re: How to upload package into debian repo

#2 Post by orythem27 »

VentGrey

Re: How to upload package into debian repo

#3 Post by VentGrey »

To upload a package directly into the Debian repo you must become a Debian Developer which isn't an easy task, you must have a quite-wide history of contributions to the Debian project, if you wish to upload a package you can become a maintainer and search a sponsor in http://mentors.debian.net your package must follow the DFSG and follow the Debian Quality Control. :mrgreen:
I would exchange everything I know in exchange for half of what I don't.