Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

about interfaces

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
One_1

about interfaces

#1 Post by One_1 »

Hello, I am a debian beginner,and I have some questions to consult. Help me,please.
My debian9 is installed inside the VMware workstation,Debian virtual machine has two network cards,One using NAT mode, one using bridging mode,They are using DHCP way to obtain IP address, but now I think two cards are using static IP,
The profile like this
BEGIN interfaces {

root@debian9:~# vim /etc/network/interfaces
# This file describes the network interfaces available on your system
# and how to activate them. For more information, see interfaces(5).

source /etc/network/interfaces.d/*

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

auto ens33
iface ens33 inet dhcp
address 10.25.26.18
netmask 255.255.255.0
gateway 10.25.26.2
dns-nameservers 223.6.6.6

auto ens34
iface ens34 inet dchp
address 10.25.26.19
netmask 255.255.255.0
gateway 10.25.26.2
dns-nameservers 223.6.6.6

}END interface

I do not know if there is a problem with the configuration file error or somewhere else,When I execute "systemctl restart networking" when the error will be given
Job for networking.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl status networking.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
And i could not find any error from log file.
Help me how to edit static IP address. And,can you tell me why i can't restart networking service
Thank you very much.

----------------------------------------Dividing line---------------------------------
More strange is that when I use "systemctl restart networking" when there will be errors, but when I restart the virtual machine, the IP address has been assigned to the DHCP