Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

About increasing font size and firefox addon

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
bryanmc

Re: About increasing font size and firefox addon

#16 Post by bryanmc »

I loaded stretch with gnome into a vm. After looking around I found that changing the scaling factor in the font section of the tweak tool increases the size of the panel (what you call the "top bar").

satimis

#17 Post by satimis »

bryanmc wrote:I loaded stretch with gnome into a vm. After looking around I found that changing the scaling factor in the font section of the tweak tool increases the size of the panel (what you call the "top bar").
The top menu bar of Debian screen.

At the left corner - Activities
In the middle - Date
At the right corner - 3 small icons, clicking them all showing a) Loudspeaker b) Wired Unmanaged c) Username d) setting/lock/swich to turn off/reboot Debian

I have tried the setting there. Clicking "display" results as the photo upload to DropBox

Right click on the top menu bar no response.

Regards
satimis

bryanmc

#18 Post by bryanmc »

Yes, I understand the top menu bar of debian, it is called the panel. Follow these steps... Open the gnome tweak tool by clicking on activities, then click on utilities, then click on tweak tool, then click on fonts, then increase the scaling factor.

satimis

#19 Post by satimis »

bryanmc wrote:Yes, I understand the top menu bar of debian, it is called the panel. Follow these steps... Open the gnome tweak tool by clicking on activities, then click on utilities, then click on tweak tool, then click on fonts, then increase the scaling factor.
Hi,

Your advice works for me. Thanks.

I still can't resolve why some elements on Settings -> Display disappear?

Regards
satimis