Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Multiboot : Manual choice boot os before rebooting

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
domoticity06309

Multiboot : Manual choice boot os before rebooting

#1 Post by domoticity06309 »

I develop a project for my work bases on a Raspberry.and at each big step I create backups of my entire sd. that the project will be launched I will continue to work on it and make my backups. but to update the pi on the ground I have to make an update system. I already thought of a web server with sftp and the pi would come to query to see if there is a new version. if so, download the image. then I have to use the command * dd bs = 1MB if = the image of = the main partition. however we can not do that on the score we use: p so I thought of the berryboot (heard on Google: p) but I never manipulated. my question is: is there a configuration file that manages the choice of boot, and can we modify it with nano to manage the next boot without having to plug the pi to a screen? cordially