Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Debian Jessie firefox-esr latest version problem

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
ruffwoof

Debian Jessie firefox-esr latest version problem

#1 Post by ruffwoof »

I ran a apt-get update;apt-get upgrade the other day on my Jessie 64 amd box and firefox-esr updated. All seemed to be working OK but I have noticed today that I cannot use the EDIT, PREFERENCES, ADVANCED, NETWORK, Clear Now (clear cache) option - it just leaves the MB allocated amount as still being the same. Also I have a domain name that redirects to a dynamic domain name (that redirects to my non stable local IP address) - however that redirection isn't working either (fine under OpenBSD using firefox-esr 52.6). I did try closing firefox-esr and removed the ~/.cache/mozilla folder, but still the same.

I suspect it may be a bug, however all too aware it could just be my configuration I thought I'd ask if anyone else were experiencing similar issues with the most recent firefox-esr?

bdtc1

Re: Debian Jessie firefox-esr latest version problem

#2 Post by bdtc1 »

Clear cache worked fine here.

None1975
df -h | participant
df -h | participant

Re: Debian Jessie firefox-esr latest version problem

#3 Post by None1975 »

For me too.
Debian Wiki | DontBreakDebian, My config files on github

ruffwoof