Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Palemoon in debian

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
NorthEast

Re: Palemoon in debian

#31 Post by NorthEast »

None1975 wrote:
NorthEast wrote:firefox won't add on an ad blocker, but palemoon is fine with one.
You can use NoScript.
Thanks for that one ... I shall look into seeing if it can do what I'd like it to.

4D696B65
Site admin
Site admin

#32 Post by 4D696B65 »

NorthEast wrote:[ I have not been able to add any adblocker to firefox after following my nose through the steps: GetAddons>FindMoreAddons>AdBlockers>{click on any adblocker}. Then I choose one, and hit "Add to Firefox", but nothing happens and no adding-on is made. That's it. In the distant past I have been able to add an adblocker xpi file to firefox by downloading that file separately, and clicking on an option in firefox to do the adding-on of that xpi file, which worked then, but I can't see how to do that from the gui interface now. Current version: 60.3.0esr-1. I am certainly open to suggestions, but meanwhile Palemoon has been good for me.
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/xul ... ock-origin

Head_on_a_Stick

#33 Post by Head_on_a_Stick »

Ah, that's a transitional package — Debian have moved from the xul-ext-* packages to webext-* instead:

https://packages.debian.org/stretch/web ... ock-origin

Good news indeed! :)
deadbang