Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[solved] Palemoon Key expired

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
No_windows

[solved] Palemoon Key expired

#1 Post by No_windows »

The last couple of days I was getting a key expired message, for Steve Pusser's Palemoon repo, when checking for updates. I just reinstalled/updated the key and all seems to be fine.

Steve did you indeed update the key, or would something have goofed up on my end?

This was for my Jessie system... I should probably try my Debian 9 system, but I tend to forget about that one.
Last edited by No_windows on 2018-12-10 02:12, edited 1 time in total.

stevepusser

Re: Palemoon Key expired

#2 Post by stevepusser »

It seems to have happened all at once for every OBS repository...hopefully they didn't have to do that because of a data breach. I'll go look to see if I can find any reason for it. https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.ph ... 00#p157607
MX Linux packager and developer

No_windows

Re: Palemoon Key expired

#3 Post by No_windows »

Oh, so it's the keepers of the repo that handle that... I have no idea how those things work. It's all magic to me.

Yeah, I hope it's not a data breach too.

Thanks for responding.