Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Configurazione ipv6 per IRC

If none of the specific sub-forums seem right for your thread, ask here.
MarcoSicily

Configurazione ipv6 per IRC

#1 Post by MarcoSicily »

Salve, ho un vps con su installato Debian 10. Ho installato inoltre apf per un firewall,znc per IRC, configurato un tunnel broker IPv6,ed inoltre ho configurato l'ipv6 che ho ricevuto dal mio fornitore.

Senza la configurazione ipv6 ricevuta dal mio fornitore non ho nessun problema a connettermi in IRC. Ma quando provo a connettermi in IRC dopo aver configurato l'ipv6 sorgono dei problemi.
Vi spiego il problema:
Connettendomi con l'ipv4 del vps nella znc e collegandomi in IRC con server ipv6 con un vhost IPv6 (che ho configurato nel vps con un mio tunnel IPv6) funziona tutto correttamente. Se invece, mi connetto con l'ipv6 del vps e mi connetto in znc con le stesse configurazioni e impostazioni, riesco a connettermi nella znc ma non riesco a collegarmi in IRC.Con il firewall attivo mi dà errore "Permission denied" se disconnetto il firewall mi dà errore "connection timed out". Come posso risolvere? Grazie
Hi, I have a vps with Debian 10 installed on it. I also installed apf for a firewall, znc for IRC, configured an IPv6 tunnel broker, and also configured the IPv6 I received from my supplier. Without the ipv6 configuration received from my supplier I have no problem connecting in IRC. But when I try to connect in IRC after setting up ipv6 some problems arise. I'll explain the problem: Connecting with the vps ipv4 in the znc and connecting in IRC with an ipv6 server with an IPv6 vhost (which I configured in the vps with my IPv6 tunnel) everything works correctly. If, on the other hand, I connect with the vps ipv6 and connect in znc with the same configurations and settings, I can connect in the znc but I cannot connect in IRC. With the firewall active it gives me error "Permission denied" if I disconnect the firewall gives me "connection timed out" error. How can I solve? Thanks

MarcoSicily

Re: Configurazione ipv6 per IRC

#3 Post by MarcoSicily »