Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

WTF Moderators? dasein

Code of conduct, suggestions, and information on forums.debian.net.
MagiChimp

WTF Moderators? dasein

#1 Post by MagiChimp »

dasein wrote:Just so you know, I've asked to moderators to examine your repeated use of FDN as a method of driving traffic to your blog, your YouTube channel, etc.
It was nothing like that. My rat ass youtube channel and my rat ass post blog was nothing to promote. I was sharing a few things. Don't be such a little NAZI moderator and learn to distinguish as such. I was excited about Debian and you are running around killing NOOBS joy by acting like baby Hitlers son. There are other DEBIAN forums. If you are going to act like this, new members will leave, I being one of them.

To those who were gracious enough to help me on this forum, I thank you all. To those who played 'LOOK AT ME' I am a moderator so I have power to ruin your day with nonsense, I say to you sir, piss off. I have seen plenty of abusive smart allek post by long term members to those who are new. Don't ever forget where you came from. You too were once new. If you are going to assist some one do it with kindness and not with cruelty and disrespect guys.

Peace.

No doubt I will be banned for speaking my mind on the matter and subject but like I said, there are plenty of other forums. I don't need a peter head telling me I can not post a youtube video on his forum. That is what forums are partially for. Also you choose one the worst CMS ever in forums and I am glad the spam bots have you working over time. SMF or v bulletin forums was the way to go. Bye bye I know I am banned and this post will get deleted faster than a rabbit has babbies. I have seen enough nazi running forums to know when people are on their high and mighty internet kicks and I do not need that in my life.

MagiChimp

Re: WTF Moderators? dasein

#2 Post by MagiChimp »

PS. I just deleted all the videos I had my so called PROMOTED rat ass youtube channel. Trust me son, I have never been into promoting test videos. You got it so twisted, your head is on backwards. I wont delete my blog post I made today because I shall continue to blog. But to tell anyone on a forum that they CAN NOT post a site, youtube channel or blog on the forum if they are participants of that forum, IS WRONG. I guess this is your first gig as a moderator. :twisted: NOOB

dilberts_left_nut
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by dilberts_left_nut »

OK.
First:
MagiChimp wrote:Also you choose one the worst CMS ever in forums and I am glad the spam bots have you working over time. SMF or v bulletin forums was the way to go.
It, and the server it runs on are provided (for free) "from above", and none of the admins, mods or spam-hunters have any direct say or choice as to the software or provisioning of the board.

Second:
MagiChimp wrote:No doubt I will be banned for speaking my mind on the matter and subject but like I said, there are plenty of other forums ... Bye bye I know I am banned and this post will get deleted faster than a rabbit has babbies. I have seen enough nazi running forums to know when people are on their high and mighty internet kicks and I do not need that in my life.
Unlike some other forums, "speaking your mind" is not a generally a bannable offence (provided certain basic levels of decorum are met - outright abuse is generally frowned upon :)) and deleting posts / hiding the bodies / denying the issues is not really the "debian way".

Third:
MagiChimp wrote: I don't need a peter head telling me I can not post a youtube video on his forum. That is what forums are partially for.
There are plenty of spammers and click-whores that come across very similar to posts like yours. We try to keep a board that is reasonably clean of such dross to make it easier to find, discuss and share information relevant to Debian users. Your posting "style" and frequent off-site links raise flags.

Fourth:
MagiChimp wrote:If you are going to assist some one do it with kindness and not with cruelty and disrespect guys.
As a forum for Debian USERS (i.e. NOT a "product support / help channel") there are a varied array of personalities who are active members here with a varied store of knowledge, tact, english and patience, who volunteer help (in various guises :D) to posters ranging from articulate knowlege seekers to illiterate morons, whiny bitches and garden variety trolls.
Depending on your approach, YMMV.

Finally:
So, as in real life, you get to take the rough with the smooth, and if this place doesn't suit you, you are free to piss off elsewhere also. :)
AdrianTM wrote:There's no hacker in my grandma...

Birdy

#4 Post by Birdy »

dasein is an ass.
all he does is attack people.
(btw: against the rules).

esp7

#5 Post by esp7 »

I agree dasein should take a break. He is world champion in posting in each topic without helping anyone.
ThinkPad X220: i5-2520M CPU 2.5GHz - 8GB RAM 1333 MHz - SSD 860 EVO 250GB - Debian - ME_cleaned
ThinkPad X230: i5-3320M CPU 3.3GHz - 8GB RAM 1600 MHz - SSD 860 EVO 500GB - Debian - ME_cleaned

tuxracer

#6 Post by tuxracer »

I agree. He bullies and stalks certain posters. Apparently, he has a small legion of fans.

I post on occasion to blow off steam or because I'm frustrated with something not working but I don't follow people to insult them. Is that what this forum is about? Yet, that guy does and he has thousands of posts. I'm not surprised he doesn't help anyone. I even try to help a poster if I think it's something I have experience with.