Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

blah

Code of conduct, suggestions, and information on forums.debian.net.
Birdy

blah

#1 Post by Birdy »

My posts are removed and edited without any information. I got no idea how often that happens. I am out.

ziggybopbopdoo

Re: blah

#2 Post by ziggybopbopdoo »

can the mod in question please edit that post and make it say how much he loves it here and that he is never leaving :lol:

saulgoode: I really love it here and am never leaving. (Actually, I am just verifying that post edits do not appear in the admin logs :) )

saulgoode

Re: blah

#4 Post by saulgoode »

I see nothing in the logs to suggest that any of your posts were removed. To my knowledge, no logging is kept on editing of posts, but it is the policy of the staff to indicate within edited posts whenever a change is made and to identify themselves.
Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it. -- Brian Kernighan