Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Delete my 'Enlightenment 18 on Debian Stable Deleted Why?'

Code of conduct, suggestions, and information on forums.debian.net.
xetaprime

Delete my 'Enlightenment 18 on Debian Stable Deleted Why?'

#1 Post by xetaprime »

Would you please delete 'Enlightenment 18 on Debian Stable Deleted Why?' you idiots! :) Come on, if I coulda I woulda deleted it- I even Googled it but apparently it isn't up to me.

I don't buy for one minute anything you guys have said. Ban me, delete me. Do me a favor. Or keep me here and I'll keep chiming in now about what a bunch a whimpys some of you are. I know you are not all like that and to those- good on ya!

I love Linux but seriously Debian's got a bug up it's forums ass! SADLY!

dasein

Re: Delete my 'Enlightenment 18 on Debian Stable Deleted Why

#2 Post by dasein »

This is more of a "We mount the severed heads of the infidels on stakes, as an example to others" kind of crowd.

Obligatory time-saving 'ignore' link: http://forums.debian.net/ucp.php?i=zebr ... =xetaprime

Randicus

#3 Post by Randicus »

xetaprime wrote:Debian's got a bug up it's forums ass!
xetaprime has something up his ass, but it is not a bug. Either his thumb or a dildo.
I hope everyone is waiting in anticipation for my next how-to. How to fix a computer with a jackhammer. (It worked for me, so anyone who says it is dangerous is an idiot.)

dilberts_left_nut
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by dilberts_left_nut »

We don't need another one of these threads - LOCKED.
AdrianTM wrote:There's no hacker in my grandma...