High Standard of Help on this Forum

Have something to say about forums.debian.net itself?

High Standard of Help on this Forum

Postby bookie » 2015-06-06 09:28

Hi folks!
I think it is nice to say thank you once in a while in a thread about just that being grateful for all the help that a forum such as this gives... :D

I am not as good as I used to be on other forums at giving help as I would like....

Running a business comes first for me and then hobbies like fjäll vandring...(mounting walking), working with Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop etc...

There is never enough hours in a day to do everything... :(

I wasn't active on the forum for a long time....probably a lot that were grateful for that...lol :shock:

I will try to give a full account of how I solved my problems...if I don't then chase me for specifics...Please! Hopefully it will help someone else in the same boat...

I wish I had time to do more...

I will be around a little more often because of using Jessie and other Debian based distros on my computers..

A Sincere thank you to all that try to help others on this forum!

I, for one, am very grateful!!!

bookie56
bookie

Re: High Standard of Help on this Forum

Postby dasein » 2015-06-09 14:35

Ya know, bookie's right. For all FDN's faults (both real and imaginary), the solutions-to-posting ratio here is a testament to this community.

It's particularly gratifying to see a handful of technically savvy relative newcomers giving generously of their time and expertise.
dasein

Return to Forum stuff & feedback