Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

A strange question

Code of conduct, suggestions, and information on forums.debian.net.
NoA

A strange question

#1 Post by NoA »

Hi, I just registered on the forum, but my registration became a little tricky hwne I was presented with the numbers 0 1 2 3 4 5 and asked for the middle number. I tried with 2.5 even though I kind of knew that wasn't the answer. Then it returned the hint that it should be 3 or more ;)

Cheers,
NoA

zalew

Re: A strange question

#2 Post by zalew »

NoA wrote:Hi, I just registered on the forum, but my registration became a little tricky hwne I was presented with the numbers 0 1 2 3 4 5 and asked for the middle number. I tried with 2.5 even though I kind of knew that wasn't the answer. Then it returned the hint that it should be 3 or more ;)

Cheers,
NoA

NoA

#3 Post by NoA »

Hi zalew, I appologise!
I did not know it existed since 2009. I thought of it as a bug report, because it is.. it's not confusing, it's not a feature. It's a bug :)

vbrummond

#4 Post by vbrummond »

Not confusing for bots just people. :P
Always on Debian Testing

dasein

#5 Post by dasein »

Three threads on the same subject in a span of a couple of weeks...

Why am I reminded of the "Iceweasel isn't really Firefox" trolls?

ComputerBob

#6 Post by ComputerBob »

I think that the devs should change the question to "Which of the following numbers is the best?"

:lol:
ComputerBob - Making Geek-Speak Chic (TM)
ComputerBob.com - Nearly 6,000 Posts and 23 Million Views
My Massive Stroke
Help! (off-topic)

cynwulf

#7 Post by cynwulf »

dasein wrote:Why am I reminded of the "Iceweasel isn't really Firefox" trolls?
Stupid questions, repeated questions, threads not being marked as solved, trolling and the Icweasel vs Firefox thing are an inevitability of these forums... you've been here less than a year... in about 4 years time you may achieve the full realisation of this and learn to stop worrying and love the bomb.

:wink: