Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Suggestion - Cloud in Reverse - TO Fix Debian

Code of conduct, suggestions, and information on forums.debian.net.
JohnDeere730

Re: Suggestion - Cloud in Reverse - TO Fix Debian

#21 Post by JohnDeere730 »

Randicus wrote: Read documentation, get help on the forum, fit the pieces together. The life of learning and loving Linux. And I am not a guru. I am as close to being a guru as I am of walking on the moon. If I read, ask questions, bang my head against a wall, and I still cannot do it, I read some more, ask more questions, bang my head again, and eventually I shall figure it out.
The nature, and dare I say culture, of GNU-Linux involves self-reliance and a willingness to learn. It may take me a month to figure out what some people on this forum can figure out in a day, but with perseverance and a little help, hopefully, I can learn to do all the things I want to do.
+1 That was well said! Heck, there are plenty of linux distros that encourage hand-holding and diaper changing. Debian is NOT one of them. Live with it.