Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Autolaunch error: X11 initialization failed

Code of conduct, suggestions, and information on forums.debian.net.
bhimrao.gadge

Autolaunch error: X11 initialization failed

#1 Post by bhimrao.gadge »

Hi All,

I am working on skype integration with debian on our local server.

I have successfully install skype 4.0 and DBus 0.1.1 using root ( as a user ).

And then I install PECL lib called "php-dbus"(php-dbus-0.1.2) as a driver between php and dbus to

communicate with skype as a desktop application on linux.

But after all this installation and configuration I am stuck with one issue as follows =>

dbus_bus_get(): failed to create dbus connection object
[/usr/bin/dbus-launch terminated abnormally with the following error: Autolaunch error: X11 initialization failed. ]

On the line where php script trying to attempt an dbus connection using function dbus_bus_get(DBUS_BUS_SESSION);

through an above error.

Although I am newbee for linux , I guess its issue of authority because 'root' user has install all this software on server.

but at the time of php script execution the user is 'apache' . And apache user does not have authority to use this service.

If anyone had with the same issue before or has a knowledge (or a clue) of linux XAuthority please guide me for the same.

thanks in advance!