Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Flight sims

Share your HowTo, Documentation, Tips and Tricks. Not for support questions!.
Head_on_a_Stick

Re: Flight sims

#31 Post by Head_on_a_Stick »

rjbosen wrote:When you can dedicate the necessary time to package this up
I thought the MX developers were packaging it, is that not the case? If not I might be able to take a look at it again but I'm mad busy at the moment so it may take a while.
deadbang

rjbosen

#32 Post by rjbosen »

Head_on_a_Stick wrote:
rjbosen wrote:When you can dedicate the necessary time to package this up
I thought the MX developers were packaging it, is that not the case? If not I might be able to take a look at it again but I'm mad busy at the moment so it may take a while.

Thanks. It's clear that skilled developers and packagers are all very busy on both platforms. I don't know who will get to it first. I'm just trying to be as helpful as I can (but I've never done this before). I'm trying to be patient too....

:)

rjbosen

#33 Post by rjbosen »

For those following the "Linux Air Combat" or "LAC" portion of this thread, I have just posted a new, updated thread focusing on LAC and its readiness for the official Debian repository as soon as one of the packagers can take the final, necessary steps. That thread (originally posted in this forum) was moved into the "Programming" forum here:

http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=149274

I remain hopeful that LAC is now worthy of support from Stevo or SwampRabbit or head_on_a_stick or some other skilled packager who can set aside the necessary time. I'm anxious to help if further installation-related changes to LAC might still be helpful.

Thanks!

Bob Bosen