Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Grub

Ask for help with issues regarding the Installations of the Debian O/S.
Dai_trying

Re: Grub

#31 Post by Dai_trying »

I have to say I'm not sure you will get it to boot on both systems as they both require a different grub (kinda), but if you can have both grub-efi and normal grub installed together it might be possible but would need someone with better experience than myself as this is the exact reason I didn't continue with my external drive as a portable system.
Good luck though and if you manage to get it working please post here as I would like to know how it's done. :)

phenest

#32 Post by phenest »

Now there's an interesting challenge.
ASRock H77 Pro4-M i7 3770K - 32GB RAM - Pioneer BDR-209D

babak

#33 Post by babak »

Excuse me the problem is Win10 with its ****** secure boot and/or HP notebook. Even if you disable boot security changing boot sequence is ignored.
There is a long procedure that MS propose to deactivate boot security, but it does not work for my brand new HP.

I will call HP to see if there is a solution.

Thank you all