Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

[Solved] Debian Squeeze installation freezes at partitioning

Ask for help with issues regarding the Installations of the Debian O/S.
andre@home

Re: [Solved] Debian Squeeze installation freezes at partitio

#16 Post by andre@home »

Sorry I did not know that this was the extremeley most important part of my reply.... :lol:

kiyop
Location: Where persons without desire to improve themselves fear to tread, in Japan

#17 Post by kiyop »

andre@home wrote:Sorry I did not know that this was the extremeley most important part of my reply.... :lol:
I do not mean that it was the extremely most important part of your reply ;)
But you made at least two mistakes in this thread.
Good bye.
Openbox, JWM: Jessie, Sid, Arch / Win XP (on VirtualBox), 10
http://kiyoandkei.bbs.fc2.com/

andre@home

#18 Post by andre@home »

So even for you it is impossible to be clear enough to give an answer that may only be interpreted in one way... and you try to blame me for 2 small mistakes... :oops:

Well.. if this is your major task in this forum, lots of success, filling up your time with this... I prefer to go back to the contents... and accept that I'm not perfect... I certainly will make new, other (hopefully only) small mistakes...

For the rest let's leave forum mistakes to the admins of the forum, which you aren't... :oops:
That keeps the atmosphere more clear here and will give more fun to serious questions others have instead of going into details that were initially not caused by me.

I just reacted on an answer that was given by someone who kicked up a topic that was already a few years old. Maybe I should have seen that, sorry I did not ... and that where it all started with Garry and you about my small mistakes...

I'm going back to do more useful matters.. 8)