Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Cinnamon 2.02 built from git, for jessie and backported

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
jube

Cinnamon 2.02 built from git, for jessie and backported

#1 Post by jube »

Hi not posted for a while, have been busy :)
Anyway developed a bunch of scripts to build cinnamon from git, for jessie and kali ( wheezy)
I am running the jessie version on my kali-jessie mix box, and its perfect.
Thought i would share the scripts and built binaries they are here https://github.com/Jubei-Mitsuyoshi/KALI-JESSIE

I would really like testers for the wheezy/kali builds since am not running either as "standard"

I am running the enitire cinnamon stack ( cinnamon session, settings deamon etc) which i find gives much better screen resolution on my nvidia driver

In the same git you will also find the latest compiz from saucy pached to hell and recompiled for debian testing and stable, not tested at all though :)