Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Components hosted by gitorious not migrated and Debian

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
mdo-otb

Components hosted by gitorious not migrated and Debian

#1 Post by mdo-otb »

Gitorious is being bought by GitLab and therefore Gitorious.org will shut down end of May.
Their website says that developers must import their repositories to Gitlab by themselves and 'by clicking the “Import projects from Gitorious.org” link.

I build dedicated Linux distributions for embedded systems, and I frequently work on projects hosted by Gitorious.org. Moreover, whenever Debian uses them, I use it too.

For example, Scratchbox2 included in Debian GNU/Linux 7.0 (Wheezy) tracked at https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/scratchbox2 is in this situation

What will be the strategy of Debian maintainers regarding the components whose sources are located at Gitorious.org but which are not been migrated to Gitlab?