Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

3D Video Sequencing Software

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
Tsunalugi

3D Video Sequencing Software

#1 Post by Tsunalugi »

So, I'm curious, when is somebody going to create a 3D Video Sequencing Software package & 3D Video Codecs?
Why are people driving robots around with laser beams?

0.o

'Laser Beams'.

Just asking.

It's logical to suggest that with the correct software, any 3D Video could be sequenced together similar somebody would build a video game. The areas could be sequenced into 3D maps or areas with just 2 camera angles, X & Y. Then a 3rd clip could be run atop the particular field that gave the video the 3D scope, then the 3 layers are sequenced & renders a 3D video result of any 2D video even, theoretically.

Cheers!!
Long time User of Linux.

With the publication of the Greek Pagan Deity Planet Names, society is more likely to reflect what's appropriate.

spacex

Re: 3D Video Sequencing Software

#2 Post by spacex »

Why aren't you doing it yourself? You make it sound really easy :D

Tsunalugi

Re: 3D Video Sequencing Software

#3 Post by Tsunalugi »

Well, I think it's important to include others with that sort of project & it's as well necessary to consider where the community is with context of developments & project plans.

I just get busy & it's fun to include others to actually produce more.

:)
Long time User of Linux.

With the publication of the Greek Pagan Deity Planet Names, society is more likely to reflect what's appropriate.