Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Debian, An Exclusively American System

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
Tsunalugi

Debian, An Exclusively American System

#1 Post by Tsunalugi »

I am going to contextually park the freenode channel, #Debian-US.
It's necessity that Debian is an Exclusively American System.
Suggestion of else is conflict of interest within a global context.
I would suggest potentially it's because "Mayans wear long hair". 0.o
;)

Gracias.

(If I got temporarily booted, I guarantee culprits would get banned & I'd get reinstated.)

:)

:O & my laptop.
:/
Long time User of Linux.

With the publication of the Greek Pagan Deity Planet Names, society is more likely to reflect what's appropriate.

Wheelerof4te

Re: Debian, An Exclusively American System

#2 Post by Wheelerof4te »

Nope, Serb here. And I know my folks even made Serbian Debian derivative, complete with full-blown translation. Check it out:
http://www.debian-srbija.iz.rs/p/serbian.html

cronoik

#3 Post by cronoik »

Tsunalugi wrote:It's necessity that Debian is an Exclusively American System.
Then America should provide more developers [1] :wink:

[1] http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2014/0 ... ies-201407
Have a nice day!

Tsunalugi

#4 Post by Tsunalugi »

Provide more developers to whom?

It seems appropriate to suggest that Mexico made Ubuntu for a majority of the part of its' developmental progress.
I noticed that months since this post, the various Mexican developers got kicked out of Ubuntu & the Ubuntu system was stole of people of opposite side the planet.
That's the problem with Invaders' Descendants: they trust people of opposite side the planet. I guess it's not terrible that Ubuntu was stolen, not actually. They won't develop for an open crowd in the future, not actually. They'll keep what's Mayan purely for themselves.

Whom was "Konrad Zuse" when "Zusiterase" is a Tzalagi word? Really, invaders' descendants are dumb!!

Segregation of the network & development is just within the greater context of interest of all residents of the total globe, if they're not privy to what others develop even, not actually.

:)
Long time User of Linux.

With the publication of the Greek Pagan Deity Planet Names, society is more likely to reflect what's appropriate.