Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

FOSDEM next weekend

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
Jeroen
Debian Developer, Site Admin

FOSDEM next weekend

#1 Post by Jeroen »

In the upcoming weekend, FOSDEM is organised again in Brussel. It's one of the biggest open source events in the world, with typically around 1000 people attending. Also Debian will have a strong presence over there, with our own Developer room, with quite a number of talks (fwiw, I'll be talking too, I even happen to be the opening speaker of the Debian room... *need more work on the slides*).

Any forum visiters attending?

domecq
Moderator Team Member
Moderator Team Member

#2 Post by domecq »

"Governing Debian: From Scud launch to impact"

What an interesting title.

Unfortunately, I cannot attend.

Could you brief us about what will you talk or let us know whether we will have access to a text or a video about your opening?

kink

#3 Post by kink »

I was there and really enjoyed it. Nice to connect "real" people to the names from the lists, and visited some interesting talks too.

There were videos made; no doubt they will be published shortly.