Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Question about testing...

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
Dullstar

Question about testing...

#1 Post by Dullstar »

Apparently the code freeze of Squeeze is earlier than Linux drivers for my wireless card. So, when are the testing releases gonna strike for whatever's after Squeeze? (when can I expect them, or at least where can I get one that might support my wireless card).
You have found the secret message! It is not in any way concealed or useful. Which really defeats the purpose of calling it a secret message. Whatever, who cares?

shadowking

Re: Question about testing...

#2 Post by shadowking »

You can use a later debian kernel from backports.org, testing or compile a vanilla one kernel.org

Pick2

Re: Question about testing...

#3 Post by Pick2 »

Squeeze is not frozen yet.
Freeze of Squeeze: " ... a final schedule is still undecided and that "a freeze in December seems to be unlikely." "
Release planning: " ... we propose freezing (Squeeze) in March 2010"