Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

AI Technology: Intelligent Debian

User discussion about Debian Development, Debian Project News and Announcements. Not for support questions.
tomazzi

Re: AI Technology: Intelligent Debian

#16 Post by tomazzi »

llivv wrote:
tomazzi wrote:IBM Systems Director (+ links on page)
Solaris "self healing"
a simple shell script
if you say so. :wink:
And thanks for digging up those links ....
Your response is a manipulation - I didn't say that those solutions are simple shell scripts.
Why are You doing this is quite interresting.
It was not "digging" - these are just top results of searching with DuckDuckGo...
Your irony is not necessary and not related to the topic - it's not an AI - but if You want to know how to detect hung appications from a shell script I can help You - just give me details on PM.

Regards.
Odi profanum vulgus

llivv

#17 Post by llivv »

tomazzi wrote:
llivv wrote:
tomazzi wrote:IBM Systems Director (+ links on page)
Solaris "self healing"
a simple shell script
if you say so. :wink:
And thanks for digging up those links ....
Your response is a manipulation - I didn't say that those solutions are simple shell scripts.
Why are You doing this is quite interresting.
It was not "digging" - these are just top results of searching with DuckDuckGo...
Your irony is not necessary and not related to the topic - it's not an AI - but if You want to know how to detect hung appications from a shell script I can help You - just give me details on PM.

Regards.
I think it's a language thing.
Maybe mine or maybe yours,
But I'm - quite sure - I'm missing your point.
In memory of Ian Ashley Murdock (1973 - 2015) founder of the Debian project.

tomazzi

#18 Post by tomazzi »

llivv wrote: I think it's a language thing.
Maybe mine or maybe yours,
But I'm - quite sure - I'm missing your point.
Well, You have perfectly understood the word "manipulation" - so it doesn't look like language problem...
But, in case where You still have problem with understanding what I'm trying to say:
The software solutions You've mentioned ARE NOT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, and are not revolutionary...

Regards.
Odi profanum vulgus

llivv

#19 Post by llivv »

tomazzi wrote: Well, You have perfectly understood the word "manipulation" - - so it doesn't look like language problem...
[...]
Regards.
I did didn't I...
Do you?
In memory of Ian Ashley Murdock (1973 - 2015) founder of the Debian project.