Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

A cloud to store compressed files and access by links?

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
bedtime

#1 Post by bedtime »

I would like to store a relatively small compressed tar.gz file (perhaps 5-100mb) on a cloud for easy retrieval via a link and without logging in. The files would be configuration and very small C++ executables. Does such a thing exist without having to pay?

I am on github, but I don't know if it supports such a thing or if that's even a fair use of it. Also, I use sync.com, but it doesn't support direct links. I do not want to have to log in or do tricks with javascript to make things work.

Any ideas?

jibberjabber

Re: A cloud to store compressed files and access by links?

#2 Post by jibberjabber »

Have you tried doing any searches ?
by bedtime » I am on github, but I don't know if it supports such a thing---snip--
Wouldn't it make more sense to ask them at "git hub", what they support or don't ?
written by HelpBot#8453
Alias jibberjabber
I am sorry, my english is not that good, and I sometimes have other problems,so my response might not be perfect.
N5RLX > "Jibber jabber ,all day and all night, jibber jabber jibber jabber"