Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

How to use terminal of Linux?

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
kevinthefixer

Re: How to use terminal of Linux?

#16 Post by kevinthefixer »

GarryRicketson wrote:geez, I am getting old.
I'll have you know I resemble that remark! Only thing I can count on in my body to work right these days are the aches & pains. The reason I've had time to be so active here this last week is that I just had a new cataract-free lens installed in my eye. Back to work tomorrow...

None1975
df -h | participant
df -h | participant

#17 Post by None1975 »

Forgive me, but I will never understand the essence of this question. To create a new topic, ask a question when you can use Google services. Well, if you're a simple troll, then everything comes to its place.
Debian Wiki | DontBreakDebian, My config files on github

debiman

#18 Post by debiman »

None1975 wrote:Forgive me, but I will never understand the essence of this question. To create a new topic, ask a question when you can use Google services. Well, if you're a simple troll, then everything comes to its place.
there's oh-too-many people who think that forums are just some form of "live google". it's not really trolling, just ignorance and a dose of egocentrism.
i don't mind the ignorance if it can be cured through gentle nudging towards search engine usage.
it also is a little difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff when you're new to all this.

i admit, the first post on this thread is way too vague ("i don't even really know myself what i am asking. can you help me?"), but op has asked clearer questions later on.