Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

is there any more extras controls for trackpad control in lx

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
debianos

is there any more extras controls for trackpad control in lx

#1 Post by debianos »

I looked at LXDE version a couple of times. I almost could use and maybe like it but the minimal trackpad mouse control that comes with debian 9 lxde does not help me with a wild trackpad cursor movement. no fine control. Does anyone know of an extra feature that could be used. lxde might help my low spec/ram laptop. gnome runs better and i found mouse and trackpad extension that helped a lot but still tricky. lxde may be a lot wiser re: ram so any clues?

debianos

Re: is there any more extras controls for trackpad control i

#3 Post by debianos »

Thanks - I am sorry i posted here too. I was reading some stuff and posted in the wrong section. It is a Macbook - no year no series run other than white and intel. had to use 32 bit because 64 just would not work at all. i am actually very happy to get Debian going on it, however LXDE might be a lighter ram load and aldo i have tried xfce years ago and just never could get into it for some reason. If you have to move this to the appropriate area the please do,

debianos

Re: is there any more extras controls for trackpad control i

#5 Post by debianos »

ok thank you. found an old bluetooth mouse tht seems to work much better but hate using a mouse.