Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Evolution shared/subscribed Google Calendars

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
ItsShowtime

Evolution shared/subscribed Google Calendars

#1 Post by ItsShowtime »

Hi guys,

I am subsribed to Google Calendars from friends. On these calendars I have "see all event details" rights. The calendars which I'm subsribed to (or which are shared with me) normally always show up when I add my own Google Calendar to a client side application. Afterwards I am able to select which of these calendars I want to be visible in the client. However, in the Evolution client this doesn't seem to be possible by default.

Does anyone know a workaround for this?
If not, does someone know if this functionallity is discussed or on the roadmap?

Let me know if you are aware of other Calendar clients for Debian 10 that compete with Evolutino and have the requested functionality. Feel free to share your experiences.

ItsShowtime

Re: Evolution shared/subscribed Google Calendars

#2 Post by ItsShowtime »

Hi guys,

Apparently the issue does not lie with Evolution, and rather with Google Calendar settings. :)

You can choose which calendars might be synced to other clients using the following link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect