Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Cross-platform Gaming Interest Survey

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
ProjectRomeo

Cross-platform Gaming Interest Survey

#1 Post by ProjectRomeo »

Hey everyone. I'm one of a couple of gamers starting a game development company that is attempting pursue investors. As part of our presentation, we'd like to have some statistics on the interest of the gaming community in cross-platform, innovative games. We're asking that people take a short (5 - 7 minute) survey to help show that there is support within the community for cross-platform gaming. Please give us your honest answers and please only take the survey once. Thanks for your help.

Project Romeo Interest Survey

P.S. - There is intentionally no information regarding the game or company contained in the survey. We want to gain an unbiased understanding of the community, not to promote one particular product or company.

android39

would you use my game script

#2 Post by android39 »

I was wondering if you would like to read my game script.