Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

The Decline of this Forum

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
fff

Re: The Decline of this Forum

#76 Post by fff »

Randicus its ok mate just bcuz ur bad @ copy pastering and ur bot cant compile properly u think u can come here & abuse ur op power and make urself look big m8 well ive got news for u mate it wont work bcuz we all kno u fkn suck so bad even windows clip board doesnt like u m8 so just **** off ok m8

Mr James

#77 Post by Mr James »

I gotta hand it to Troll, he got the board into a 6 page discussion. He's laughing at the mess he's caused while playing with his feces or whatever the hell crazy people do.

Kill the thread. Oh yeah, I forgot, only old knowledgeable members get banned and their thread/posts messed with. :roll:
asus S551L laptop :: debian stable :: dwm

fff

#78 Post by fff »

not only are you guys getting trolled by a crap troll, but you guys are crap trollee's, your all downers

Troll

#79 Post by Troll »

fff,

Your humiliating attempt at trolling drew 0 crowd. You failed.
Try another forum.

fff

#80 Post by fff »

actually i got you so i got 1 :D

Troll

#81 Post by Troll »

fff wrote:actually i got you so i got 1 :D
No. I was pointing out your failure, rather threading along with the 10yo crap that you vomited out.

fff

#82 Post by fff »

dont u know who i am fgt i am a fkn professional internet guy i haev my grandmasters in hacking ok i will totally **** you up liek you dont even kno ok fkn noob }

bmc5311

#83 Post by bmc5311 »

Troll wrote: .... I started using Linux a bit over a year ago ....... I have stuck with Ubuntu..

wow, a whole year of using linux?
- you're just another buntard trolling a debian forum.
and again -
:lol: :lol: :lol: (at you, not with you)

ivanovnegro

#84 Post by ivanovnegro »

OMG, this thread is really going down hill, maybe the OP was right, unfortunateley.

I do not understand why people are using Debian/Linux and are complaining here about it, they do not have any clue how it works obviously. Especially when they use Ubuntu and are complaining here about Debian modifying blablabla. Later they are insulting helpful forum members, I do not understand. I would say there is no reason to discuss with such people here especially when they are beginning with racial discrimination.

edbarx

#85 Post by edbarx »

Let us see it from a positive point of view: trolls are fun. Reading this type of thread has become one of my hobbies. :) A good laugh is always welcome, especially at the end of the week.

More threads like this are welcome. :P Maybe, the forum admins should create a new subforum with the Special Name: Seriously, Have Fun!
Debian == { > 30, 000 packages }; Debian != systemd
The worst infection of all, is a false sense of security!
It is hard to get away from CLI tools.

ivanovnegro

#86 Post by ivanovnegro »

edbarx wrote:Let us see it from a positive point of view: trolls are fun. Reading this type of thread has become one of my hobbies. :) A good laugh is always welcome, especially at the end of the week.

More threads like this are welcome. :P Maybe, the forum admins should create a new subforum with the Special Name: Seriously, Have Fun!
:lol: +1 You are right, I have to change the perspective to such threads.

renatov

#87 Post by renatov »

bmc5311 wrote:
Troll wrote: .... I started using Linux a bit over a year ago ....... I have stuck with Ubuntu..

wow, a whole year of using linux?
- you're just another buntard trolling a debian forum.
and again -
:lol: :lol: :lol: (at you, not with you)
Ubuntu users... they are multiplying :lol:
Xubuntu 14.04
Usuário #517613

Mr James

#88 Post by Mr James »

renatov wrote:Ubuntu users... they are multiplying :lol:
Call pest control.
asus S551L laptop :: debian stable :: dwm

ComputerBob

#89 Post by ComputerBob »

edbarx wrote:Let us see it from a positive point of view: trolls are fun. Reading this type of thread has become one of my hobbies. :) A good laugh is always welcome, especially at the end of the week.

Nope, I don't think that trolls are fun or funny, and I don't think that feeding them is fun or funny.
ComputerBob - Making Geek-Speak Chic (TM)
ComputerBob.com - Nearly 6,000 Posts and 23 Million Views
My Massive Stroke
Help! (off-topic)

dasein

#90 Post by dasein »

Randicus wrote:People want to USE their computers, not read documentation.
For good or ill, being a Linux user still requires one to be a Linux admin to some extent. That's just a fact of life. Arguing about whether it "should" be true is like arguing about whether the sky "should" be blue.

People who want their computer to work like an appliance will be much happier with a Mac (or a Hackintosh). There's nothing offensive or derogatory about that statement. It's no different really than saying that people who want to do heavy gaming will be much happier with XBox or Nintendo.
Randicus wrote:Calling people lazy, because they want to read documentation when they have time after their systems are at least basically functioning is ridiculous.
So numbnut shows up and says "How do I change my password in Linux?"

It takes just exactly as long to type that question into Google as it does to type it into a forum post. And typing that Google search puts the correct answer one click and < 30 seconds away.

Just exactly what does one call this if not laziness??
Randicus wrote:If asking questions is not the purpose of the forum, what is?
Since you asked: the purpose of the forum is for asking questions that require some actual thought--not questions that have already been asked and answered elsewhere.

mojoman

#91 Post by mojoman »

RitaSkeeter wrote:Yup, back in the days [...]
So what account(s) were you using "back in the days"? Given that RitaSkeeter's account was registered some five months ago?
http://www.debianuserforums.org
By the community. For the community.