Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

A Happy Debian User!

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
fvs

A Happy Debian User!

#1 Post by fvs »

I'm a new user of Debian Etch and like to say that I really like this distro.
Thanks Debian. fvs :D

Grifter

#2 Post by Grifter »

May the world be good to you, the switches prioritize your traffic, and the routers deliver as much bandwidth as you require.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines...

chestnut1969

#3 Post by chestnut1969 »

After some time away from the Debian camp.. (sidetracked somewhat with Ubuntu/SuSE), I must say that I am exceedingly pleased with my new Debian SID install.

I wanted a fast, no added fat cutting edge distro to play with, and my fresh SID install has far exceeded my expectations.

Keep up the good work all involved!

cheers :)

hellfire[bg]

#4 Post by hellfire[bg] »

After some time away from the Debian camp.. (sidetracked somewhat with Ubuntu/SuSE), I must say that I am exceedingly pleased with my new Debian SID install.

I wanted a fast, no added fat cutting edge distro to play with, and my fresh SID install has far exceeded my expectations.

Keep up the good work all involved!

cheers Smile
Same with me. After some time spent with Ubuntu/Gentoo i`m glad to be back with Debian Unstable.
...to boldly go where no one has gone before...

Soybean

#5 Post by Soybean »

I finally replaced Ubuntu on my notebook today.

Etch was a painless install. Everything worked off the bat and I own a crappy Compaq!

Etch is a big step forward over Sarge - I no longer see a reason to reccommend Ubuntu to anyone.

Big thank-you to the Debian team.