Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

i'm waiting for release of sarge

Here you can discuss every aspect of Debian. Note: not for support requests!
abmed

i'm waiting for release of sarge

#1 Post by abmed »

first of all i'm a simple user of linux and i'm a beginer, and i'm serching for the better dist of linux, after a long search and documentation in google, i was found that debian is the best, but whene i install "Woody", it's seams to me very earl and not up to date, that's why i'm waiting for "sarge", the official web site of debian speaks about "30 mai 2005", when i weakup this morning i was very happy because i want to dowload sarge, but whene i coming into the site i dont find enething so if some one has a information please contact me in abmohamed@gmail.com

thinks a good sarge ;-)

fx

#2 Post by fx »

According to #debian on freenode target release date is 2005-06-06

Terje

#3 Post by Terje »

Registered Linux user number 391283.

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.

abmed

#4 Post by abmed »

think's for all information and i think that i have te wait 2 days to dowload sarge :-(

tim

#5 Post by tim »

There's nothing to stop you from downloading it now. You can download the new debian installer here:
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
Grieve not for happy Claudius, he is dead;
And empty is his skull.
Pity no longer, arm-in-arm with Dread,
Walks that polished hall.

Joy, too, is fled.
But no man can have all.

--Edna St. Vincent Millay

#6 Post by Guest »

thinks you for this infos but, i'm a realy a beginer in debian, i like these destribution but i realy take that my first experience with debian don't have a probleme that's why i'm waiting for a final release of "sarge".

but i realy thinks your encouragements to use these beatufull disto

thinks :-)

abmed

#7 Post by abmed »

I'ts a celebration day :)