Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Window$ is for lame die-hards! -- Thread Locked!

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
thamarok

Window$ is for lame die-hards! -- Thread Locked!

#1 Post by thamarok »

Now this is what I like from Window$... I don't need QEmu anymore as I don't need Window$ anymore.. Here's what happened: I got my hands on GTA: San Andreas and I was very excited to play it, but then BOOM after running it I get a Blue Screen of Death. I needed to reboot. Ok, I thought everything would work now, but I can't log in to my Window$! I went to safe-mode and everything was messed up! I thought that a reinstallation would be enough; "just backup your files", Every time trying to copy files to my USB stick I get some odd CRC errors and the processes get "Not Responding"..

Ok, then I thought that destroying the whole partition would be good, and that worked :P
From now on, I'll never install Window$ again! Cedega is enough for me, why did I pay so many bucks if I still wanted Window$? But now everything is clear, I bought it because Window$ is a pile of nothing but sh*t. :D

(Just my opinion though :P)

Grifter

#2 Post by Grifter »

If you want murder and mayhem, you could always check out Postal 2, it's not gta, but it is native (:
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines...

thamarok

#3 Post by thamarok »

Looks like a cool game ;)
Actually I don't want much murder, but action and mayhem :P

Harold

#4 Post by Harold »

The purpose of these forums is to ask and answer questions about Debian (and its derivatives) -- not to bash other distros or operating systems. The moderators have already had to quash one let's-dump-on-Ubuntu thread. Let's not go that route again. ;-)

- Harold