Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Linux Loving Men Are Sexier:P

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
amc

Linux Loving Men Are Sexier:P

#1 Post by amc »

ouim.org
eilo.org
trance.nu

using debian lenny

hcgtv

#2 Post by hcgtv »

Does this apply to Linux Loving Women also ;)
Bert Garcia - When all you have is a keyboard

amc

#3 Post by amc »

I don't know any linux loving women.
ouim.org
eilo.org
trance.nu

using debian lenny

Hatrist

#4 Post by Hatrist »

amc wrote:I don't know any linux loving women.
Same here.

frenchninja

#5 Post by frenchninja »

amc wrote:I don't know any linux loving women.
You must meet my girlfriend :) It's hard to pry her off her Debian, unless of course its to play videogames for hours or drink beer :)

Ahh, life is good :)

hcgtv

#6 Post by hcgtv »

frenchninja wrote:It's hard to pry her off her Debian, unless of course its to play videogames for hours or drink beer :)
Does she have a sister ;)

frenchninja

#7 Post by frenchninja »

She does actually, but that one doesn't know Linux :?

Lavene
Site admin
Site admin

#8 Post by Lavene »

hcgtv wrote:Does this apply to Linux Loving Women also ;)
Of course it does! :P

garrincha

#9 Post by garrincha »

hcgtv wrote:Does this apply to Linux Loving Women also ;)
I knew a female work colleague who installed Linux (cannot remember what kind) on her old PC in 1997. I took an interesting but eventually, I was too busy with other stuffs to bother. Needless to say, the installation that she did was such a PITA :wink:!
Maurice Green on Usain Bolt's 9.58: "The Earth stopped for a second, and he went to Mars."

hcgtv

#10 Post by hcgtv »

Lavene wrote:Of course it does! :P
Proof that Linux brings out the best in all of us.

garrincha

#11 Post by garrincha »

Well, the same Linux loving colleague of mine took me out one day during summer '98 (i think) just for a drink and chat as we took advantage of the oh so beautiful sunny weather, but we ended up doing a bender - we went out and drank from lunchtime until about midnight at several places in Kensington (central London) and I ended up sleeping at her place. Of course we behaved ourself :wink:!

In the morning I play around with Lara Croft/Tomb Raider on her PC.

Needless to say, fortunately or unfortunately my drinking days are over. These days I just have at most a bottle of red wine each month.
Maurice Green on Usain Bolt's 9.58: "The Earth stopped for a second, and he went to Mars."

_FOCUS_

#12 Post by _FOCUS_ »

All girls must read this subject. :D
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it's run over by a car, you don't want it.

garrincha

#13 Post by garrincha »

I'm sorry if I posted this slightly OT...but it seems to be appropriate since I knew a couple of Italians just like this fellow in the post below...wait for the clincher at the end, it had me in a tear of laughter:
Guido the Italian Lover??
A virile, middle aged Italian gentleman named Guido was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde woman. Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless.

After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile,

"So, you finish?"

She paused for a second, frowned, and replied,

"No."

Surprised, Guido reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion. The sex finally ends and, again, Guido smiles and asks,

"You finish?"

Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly says,

"No."

Stunned, but damned if he was going to leave this woman
unsatisfied, Guido reaches for the woman yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they end together screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets. Exhausted, Guido falls onto his back, gasping. Barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly and asked again,

"You finish?"

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blond whispers in his ear,

"No, I Norwegian.

:lol:

hcgtv

#14 Post by hcgtv »

:)

It's making the email rounds as I type.

Lavene
Site admin
Site admin

#15 Post by Lavene »

That's an old one... but here in Norway she is Swedish. Still funny though :lol:

Norway and Sweden has this friendly 'joke war' going. It's been like that forever, no one longer remember when it started. It's said to have started when there was a union between Norway and Sweden and that was between 1814 and 1905. So we have been making jokes about each other for more than a hundred years and it's very common that when a joke about stupid people arrives in Norway the stupid one promptly becomes Swedish, and vice versa.

(sorry for being even more OT)

Tina

arnestig

#16 Post by arnestig »

Hehe, yeah...

As an example.. I know how to sink a norweigan submarine and Tina knows how to sink a swedish one. :)
"Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."