Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Debian <various> [Wallpaper]

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
pmu

Re: Debian <various> [Wallpaper]

#16 Post by pmu »

Hi,

Using your first wallpaper. Awesome :)
Debian Wheezy XFCE - Thinkpad T430 - i5 III Gen - 16 GB RAM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perspectum cognitio aeterna

bluecabod

#17 Post by bluecabod »

OP, that wallpaper is better than 90% of the communities wallpapers. Linux users may be smart, but they are definitely not gfx artists.

---------------------
Foffa wrote:
mor wrote:Just a suggestion my friend: why don't you keep all your wallpapers in a single thread?
You can either update the first post with every single addition (which would make it easier to have the whole stock handy once the thread grows) or simply add them along the thread.

I feel if you keep adding new threads they will just get scattered around, at least most of them.

My two cents. ;)
thanks for your idea the thread looks good now :D
and sorry for late replay
I would also edit your first post to list them all so users do not have to scroll through all the pages.

Foffa

#18 Post by Foffa »

buntunub

#19 Post by buntunub »

Love the colors and minimalistic style. I tend to use gunmetal grey plain wallpapers to take the focus off the desktop. I would love to see something of yours in lighter colors.