Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

My Final Resolution to Debian Dev on Systemd

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
anastasis

My Final Resolution to Debian Dev on Systemd

#1 Post by anastasis »

This is my final vote. I'm not a democracy, nor am I a do-ocracy. I'm a You-broke-the-social-contract-my-foot-on-your-head-you-bunch-of-fascists-ocracy.

Good day.

Don't Tread on Me

Toy Story is over. You killed it.

DEBIAN SOCIAL CONTRACT

0) "We will be guided by the needs of our users and the free software community." Lie! If you were at all 'guided' by the needs of the users and free software community you would not have enough hubris to make the gods blush and dare to call yourself a 'do-ocracy'. What a bunch of pompous pricks. You and your little cabal are all gnomoids at this point. Go ahead and make your little clicky-clacky DE balled up like yarn with systemd with your addons and call yourselves Macrosoft. Ubuntu will be pleased. Heck, why don't you just make Amazon an integral part of the sys init and save yourselves time?

!) "We will place their interests first in our priorities." Lie! And I'll place my right foot on your lying cranium.
"He might be a German, but he ain't no Einstein."