Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Recover IceOwl-Extension (Lightning)

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
senrabdet

Recover IceOwl-Extension (Lightning)

#1 Post by senrabdet »

Hi Forum:

I use IceOwl-Extension (Lightning) on Debian Wheezy. I had a drive go down, but I could recover all of my data. I built out a new machine, copied everything over from my.icedove (Thunderbird) folder including the profile. When I start Icedove with the Iceowl extension, all my "stuff" is there but my calendar comes up blank. My recovered data include "storage.sdb" and the "calendar-data" contents including local.sqlite. So after recovery of profile, no joy on calendar data. Is there another file or set of files I need to recover?

Thanks!

dasein

Re: Recover IceOwl-Extension (Lightning)

#2 Post by dasein »

Your question isn't really about Debian. Someone here may know the answer, but if that happens, it will be nothing more than a lucky accident.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/produ ... d/calendar

senrabdet

Re: Recover IceOwl-Extension (Lightning)

#3 Post by senrabdet »

Thanks...have seen those links....the documentation I've found doesn't seem to be accurate or helpful (though may be user error)...