Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Women in Linux

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
Lou

Women in Linux

#1 Post by Lou »

Devuan Jessie - IceWM - vimperator - no DM
KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid

_FOCUS_

#2 Post by _FOCUS_ »

I had read the article. Well . İt would be wonderfull to see linux user ladies. but I am administrating here an internet cafe and I see that nobody can't find even if msn if it's icon is not on desktop.
Of course this must not be an example. But unfortunately yes it is.
İn the same time my company makes computer administrating course. And our course teacher invited a local television for a program about our course and computers for let know people about computers.
They are talking as if there is any Os except Windows. Many people at here still don't know that another os can be there.
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it's run over by a car, you don't want it.