Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

What are you using as a computer desk?

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
No_windows

What are you using as a computer desk?

#1 Post by No_windows »

I have two computer "desks". One is an old harvest table, that was purchased as a kitchen table. I had it refinished and repaired, but It again needs work, and I'm a bit tired of it. The second is an old card table!

I thought it might be interesting to see what others use, and hopefully it will give me ideas. I almost bid on a very expensive (if purchased new) desk at an auction a few days ago. It was a corner desk that was designed to raise to standing height. The pickup time was a problem, and I wasn't sure I could physically fit it through my doors!

So, what do you use? Post pictures if it suits you.

dasein

Re: What are you using as a computer desk?

#2 Post by dasein »

There's an existing thread that shows folks' physical desktops/workspaces.

spacex

#3 Post by spacex »

Nothing. I either lay on the couch with my laptop, or I sit/lay in the couch with a wireless keyboard and use a 47" Samsung Smart TV as the display for my gaming rig/ desktop pc.

fred barclay

#4 Post by fred barclay »

I use a large card table for my desktop (as in PC) machine, and my lappy is either on it or on the kitchen table.