Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

Nice pattern wallpaper: Request

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
Scotti
Moderator Team Member
Moderator Team Member

Nice pattern wallpaper: Request

#1 Post by Scotti »

I've been searching for this wallpaper for a while ever since I saw it in a screenshot. I finally found it today. I really like it and wanted to share the link: Wallpaper: Request.

:)

synux

#2 Post by synux »

Thanks Scotti!

Now I'm installing Fluxbox.. let's see how my desktop will look like with that wallpaper and some configuration :D
Don't dream your life; live your dream!

Scotti
Moderator Team Member
Moderator Team Member

#3 Post by Scotti »

synux wrote:Thanks Scotti!

Now I'm installing Fluxbox.. let's see how my desktop will look like with that wallpaper and some configuration :D
Sounds good. Fluxbox can be a lot of fun. You should probably start reading the wiki: http://fluxbox-wiki.org/index.php/Categ ... ish_howtos. ;)

Burnside

#4 Post by Burnside »

That's one of my favorite wallpapers. You should have let us know you were looking, I'd have linked you. :wink:

Scotti
Moderator Team Member
Moderator Team Member

#5 Post by Scotti »

Burnside wrote:That's one of my favorite wallpapers. You should have let us know you were looking, I'd have linked you. :wink:
Hi Burnside,

Ah, I didn't even think to ask the fine folk here about my quest to find this exquisite wallpaper. I will next time for sure! :)

synux

#6 Post by synux »

Scotti wrote:Sounds good. Fluxbox can be a lot of fun. You should probably start reading the wiki: http://fluxbox-wiki.org/index.php/Categ ... ish_howtos. ;)
Thanks for the link!

Now I'm trying to tweak it to be my Linux-Whore :D
Do you know of any websites covering some hacks, tweaks, configs of Fluxbox? I mean stuff for the advanced-mega-n3rd-users, not newcomers.. :P

Thanks in advance!
Don't dream your life; live your dream!