Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

A new dutch forum

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
schorem

A new dutch forum

#1 Post by schorem »

Hi,

I've been using Debian for a while now and noticed there wasn't a dutch forum for Debian, so I started it. It is only availlable in dutch (sorry) but I just wanted to let you dutch speaking people know.

DebianForum.nl

thnx

Carlosinfl

#2 Post by Carlosinfl »

Heel mooi. Mijn familie leeft in Rotterdam en die ik daar soms, maar mijn Nederlands reis, is niet heel goed. Bedankt voor de schakel.

Terje

#3 Post by Terje »

Well I'm belgian, speak dutch, but I don't really see the use in a dutch forum. I mean for general linux questions there's forum.nedlinux.nl, for debian questions there's this one.

If you see how small this forum still is, and knowing it's english with people from everywhere, I'm having doubts weather there's any use in making a dutch debian forum.

Good luck though, gonna make me an account an keep an eye on it :)
Registered Linux user number 391283.

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.

Carlosinfl

#4 Post by Carlosinfl »

I was in Belgium one year ago. I think the name of the town was Gent.

Very beuatiful!