Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

"Linux is better than sex"

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
Fluenza

#21 Post by Fluenza »

There are a lot of people in this world that just do not like sex. Most of these people are female, but there are males that do not like sex too. I'm one of the males in this world that does not like sex. For people like me, everything is better than sex. Linux just happens to fall into the "everything" category.

Now I want to establish some foundation here. Sex, as I define it, is a physical bonding of two or more organisms in a manner that involves some use of the genitalia. (Sorry Mr. Clinton, but oral sex is sex.) Kissing is not sex. Not unless you're kissing genitalia. Masturbation is not sex. Masturbation is not something that people can simply choose not to do. Whether it is enjoyable for the person or not, it's something that is really unavoidable. Sex, on the other hand, is not something that people generally have a "need" to do.

I don't want to get too wrapped up in semantics here, because I think you people are smart enough to be able to understand the difference between "want" and "need". People do not need to have sex. People want to have sex. People may not want to masturbate, but they do need to masturbate. (Some people need to masturbate for more reasons than one. :wink: )

Regardless, I don't believe that this forum is frequented by a bunch of backward morons from Alberta. You people are smart enough to grasp simple concepts like this. (That's not to say that there aren't backward morons from Alberta here, it's just that backward morons from Alberta don't comprise the overall forum membership. :wink: )
Visualize, Describe, Direct (VDD)
Common Operational Picture (COP) --> Common Operational Response (COR) --> Common Operational Effect (COE)

DeanLinkous

#22 Post by DeanLinkous »

I'm glad I am not from Alberta.......oh wait I AM FROM ALBERTA
(had to think about it a while) :wink:
Aye, fight and you may fail, sellout, and you may live, a while. And dying in your MScash beds, you'll be willin' to trade ALL the cash, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may FUD our customers, but they'll never take...OUR FREEDOM!

Fluenza

#23 Post by Fluenza »

DeanLinkous wrote:I'm glad I am not from Alberta.......oh wait I AM FROM ALBERTA
(had to think about it a while) :wink:
I didn't say that EVERYONE from Alberta was a backward moron. I said the BACKWARD MORONS from ALBERTA. Meaning BACKWARD MORONS are a distinct class of people. Almost deserving of sovereignty. :wink:

I could have just as easily said the RICH PEOPLE from Alberta, and everyone would have realized that I was not referring to EVERYONE from Alberta. Because not everyone from Alberta is rich. I could have just as easily said the PAGANS from Alberta, and everyone would have realized that I was not referring to EVERYONE from Alberta. Because not everyone from Alberta is a Pagan. I could have just as easily said the VEGETARIANS from Alberta, and everyone would have realized that I was not referring to everyone from Alberta. Because not everyone from Alberta is a vegetarian. I could have just as easily said the DOCTORS from Alberta, and everyone would have realized that I was not referring to everyone from Alberta. Because not everyone from Alberta is a doctor. I'm sure you get the point.

So now you're wondering if I think RICH PEOPLE, PAGANS, VEGETARIANS, and DOCTORS from Alberta are all BACKWARD MORONS. And if that's what you're wondering, and if you're from Alberta, then you would be one of the BACKWARD MORONS from Alberta that I mentioned in my previous post.

If you were smart enough to realize that not all people from Alberta are BACKWARD MORONS, and that RICH PEOPLE, PAGANS, VEGETARIANS, and DOCTORS from Alberta are not necessarily BACKWARD MORONS, and you're from Alberta, then you would be one of the INTELLIGENT, ENLIGHTENED individuals from Alberta. ;)

If you're not smart enough to understand the gist of this post, then you're probably a BACKWARD POLITICIAN, as well as a MORON. And these critters hail from ALL ten provinces and three territories. :p
Common Operational Picture (COP) --> Common Operational Response (COR) --> Common Operational Effect (COE)

thamarok

#24 Post by thamarok »

Respect life. Go vegan :D !

Noven

#25 Post by Noven »

I dunno....both me and my wife use Debian, and we both LOVE sex lol...

Lavene
Site admin
Site admin

#26 Post by Lavene »

Gay Tux:
S&M Tux:

;)

Fluenza

#27 Post by Fluenza »

Noven wrote:I dunno....both me and my wife use Debian, and we both LOVE sex lol...
You should checkout page 21 of the "What's your desktop look like?" thread. There's a screenshot of someone's desktop that has an interesting line on it. It says, "Debian Linux -- Free as in Freedom."

What does freedom mean to you? Does freedom mean that EVERYONE else must like sex JUST because YOU and YOUR WIFE like sex? Does freedom mean that sex IS enjoyable JUST because YOU enjoy sex? Interesting logic you have. I'll bet that you don't work in the justice system. ;)

I don't recall anyone saying that you and your wife couldn't enjoy sex. I don't recall anyone saying that Linux is better for YOU than sex. Did you hear anyone say that? Or are you living out a fantasy? Pretending that your love life is in danger because your life has no meaning? Are you really such a small man? :p

p.s. I don't want to have sex with your wife. :p I figure I'll leave that to the men that actually enjoy sex. :p

Lavene
Site admin
Site admin

#28 Post by Lavene »

thamarok wrote:Respect life. Go vegan :D !
I felt a great disturbance in the force. It was like a thousand carrots cried out in terror, and then... nothing.
(Damn, now I even make Starwars jokes... I seriously need to stop reading /.)

Tina

Noven

#29 Post by Noven »

I dont recall ever saying anything about you. Might want to watch what you infer about other people's significant others. It generally a touchy subject that never should be joked about. Its kinda like key'ing another mans car...its just not cool.
Fluenza wrote:
Noven wrote:I dunno....both me and my wife use Debian, and we both LOVE sex lol...
You should checkout page 21 of the "What's your desktop look like?" thread. There's a screenshot of someone's desktop that has an interesting line on it. It says, "Debian Linux -- Free as in Freedom."

What does freedom mean to you? Does freedom mean that EVERYONE else must like sex JUST because YOU and YOUR WIFE like sex? Does freedom mean that sex IS enjoyable JUST because YOU enjoy sex? Interesting logic you have. I'll bet that you don't work in the justice system. ;)

I don't recall anyone saying that you and your wife couldn't enjoy sex. I don't recall anyone saying that Linux is better for YOU than sex. Did you hear anyone say that? Or are you living out a fantasy? Pretending that your love life is in danger because your life has no meaning? Are you really such a small man? :p

p.s. I don't want to have sex with your wife. :p I figure I'll leave that to the men that actually enjoy sex. :p

Fluenza

#30 Post by Fluenza »

Noven wrote:I dont recall ever saying anything about you. Might want to watch what you infer about other people's significant others. It generally a touchy subject that never should be joked about. Its kinda like key'ing another mans car...its just not cool.
Was I inferring something? He said that he and his wife enjoy sex. I'm assuming that this is not a lesbian relationship. Therefore, he is a man. That's the only assumption or inferrence that I made.

It was a logical response. He is a man that enjoys sex. He claims that his wife also enjoys sex. I said that I would leave his wife's sexual enjoyment to the men who enjoy sex. Men, meaning the husband. The logical conclusion: If she is his wife, then he must be her husband. Husband is male. Male is man. Wives and husbands...

Man, you people try really hard to spin crap, don't ya? You must have a really pathetic life. (Now I'm making an inference. :wink: )

Noven

#31 Post by Noven »

Its funny how you can take something so far from a single statement about MY choice. I never said anything about YOUR choice.

Pobega

#32 Post by Pobega »

Fluenza, I've been quiet about it but it's really bugging me now.

If anyone's inferring anything it's you. You used some retarded form of psychology to turn sane conversations into pointless babble.

I'm not going to say any more as to not be warned by the mods, but if you look back into your posts it's YOU who is inferring. You turn posts from simple one sentence posts (My wife and I love sex) to four paragraph essays about psychology, and how wife = straight which means with a man and you're a man. While you're at it, why don't you prove that Hitler = Vegan?

DeanLinkous

#33 Post by DeanLinkous »

Fluenza wrote: You must have a really pathetic life.
Why, yes I do......but the sex is GOOOOOOD! ;)
Aye, fight and you may fail, sellout, and you may live, a while. And dying in your MScash beds, you'll be willin' to trade ALL the cash, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may FUD our customers, but they'll never take...OUR FREEDOM!

Fluenza

#34 Post by Fluenza »

Noven wrote:Its funny how you can take something so far from a single statement about MY choice. I never said anything about YOUR choice.
You are correct. You did not. Others did. I apologise.

Fluenza

#35 Post by Fluenza »

Pobega wrote:Fluenza, I've been quiet about it but it's really bugging me now.

If anyone's inferring anything it's you. You used some retarded form of psychology to turn sane conversations into pointless babble.

I'm not going to say any more as to not be warned by the mods, but if you look back into your posts it's YOU who is inferring. You turn posts from simple one sentence posts (My wife and I love sex) to four paragraph essays about psychology, and how wife = straight which means with a man and you're a man. While you're at it, why don't you prove that Hitler = Vegan?
I didn't use psychology for anything. I didn't say that wife = straight. I acknowledged that I had assumed that Noven was a male. I did not slight homosexuality or even asexuality. If that's what you mean.

I don't know if Hitler was a Vegan. If you have some information or evidence that would suggest that he was, I might be interested. I'm a very curious soul. ;)

Lavene
Site admin
Site admin

#36 Post by Lavene »

This thread is going no where and is becoming more insulting than funny so I'm closing it now. Enough is enough...

Tina