Scheduled Maintenance: We are aware of an issue with Google, AOL, and Yahoo services as email providers which are blocking new registrations. We are trying to fix the issue and we have several internal and external support tickets in process to resolve the issue. Please see: viewtopic.php?t=158230

an installer to create the containerized systems on Debian

Off-Topic discussions about science, technology, and non Debian specific topics.
emrah

an installer to create the containerized systems on Debian

#1 Post by emrah »

Hi,

I have a project on Github named as "emrah-jessie" which install the containerized system on Debian Jessie host. It's based on LXC (Linux containers, not Docker). , It needs only 3 steps to install a system:

1- Login a Debian Jessie host as root

2- Download the installer (which is a bash script)
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/emrah ... staller/ej

3- Run the installer with a template name as an argument
bash ej <TEMPLATE_NAME>

For now, I prepared 3 templates:

- ej-powerdns : Install a ready-to-use DNS system (PowerDNS with a Postgresql backend, poweradmin as web control panel)

- ej-email : Install a ready-to-use email system (Exim4 with a MariaDB backend, Dovecot, Roundcube as a webmail, Vexim2 to manage the virtual mailboxes)

- ej-livestream : Install a ready-to-use livestream system (Nginx with nginx-rtmp-module, HLS output, video.js)

Github repo:
https://github.com/emrahcom/emrah-jessie

The installer adds a bridge interface and some iptables' rules on host machine. Therefore please don't use your desktop machine or an already in-use production server as a host machine.

regards
emrah

emrah

Re: an installer to create the containerized systems on Debi

#2 Post by emrah »

I added a new template named as "ej-waf" which install a ready-to-use WAF (web application firewall). It's based on lua-resty-waf and Nginx.

Please, see ej-waf page for more info.

emrah

Re: an installer to create the containerized systems on Debi

#3 Post by emrah »

ej-gogs, a new template to install a self-hosted Git service. It's based on Gogs

Please, see ej-gogs page for more info