Why try to push bitcoin so hard

If it doesn't relate to Debian, but you still want to share it, please do it here

Re: Why try to push bitcoin so hard

Postby Fernando Negro » 2017-02-28 09:46

pawRoot wrote:Those companies you listed haven't been accepting BTC for years, they started doing so when they saw potential in it, and when it got enough media coverage etc.

Read carefully the page where those companies are listed. In one of the lines on the top, it says: "By Jonas Chokun on June 19, 2016 - Updated on February 6th, 2017"

As for the "conspiracy theorist" label that I'm used to,

It's not theorizing on my part. These are the perceived actions that everyone who's paying attention can already see unfolding, and that are even mere confirmations of what people who have contacts in intelligence agencies have been warning about for years. (Ex: https://web.archive.org/web/20120425030 ... el_Estulin)
Signed,

A longtime Ubuntu user, trying to migrate to Debian.
Fernando Negro

Re: Why try to push bitcoin so hard

Postby pawRoot » 2017-02-28 09:58

Is it next conspiracy theory author who want you to buy his book to know truth and all other people are sheeps ? :roll:

As i said most companies accept BTC to attract more customers, simple as that, i remember few years ago even alot of pubs/takeaways in Poland started accepting BTC, did they do that because they are in agreement with masons or to attract more customers?

Many people are tired of bullshit payment systems we got nowadays thats why BTC got so popular.

And it all doesn't matter anyway, since we have a monetary system based on debt, one day all you will be able to do with dollars is use them as toilet paper.
Kernel: x86_64 Linux 4.8.0-2-amd64
DE: Gnome
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU @ 3.9GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3
pawRoot

Previous

Return to Offtopic